auctioneer / owner
Ty Beahm, career auctioneer, has over 27 years of experience in a variety of industries. A 1992 graduate of the Missouri Auction School, Ty began his career in the auction industry with his father, uncle, and two cousins, presiding over auctions for livestock, real estate, heavy equipment and machinery, automobiles, and business liquidation, among other things.
Since 1992, he has specialized in organizing and conducting charity and fundraising auctions for schools, charitable organizations, and nonprofit groups big and small. Performing auctions throughout California. Ty has become well-known for “….” and for his fun and entertaining auctioneering style that takes him out from behind the podium and deep into the audience!
- * Member, Active Auctioneers Association, 1991
- * Graduate, Missouri Auction School, 1992
- * Member, National Auctioneers Association, 1992
- * Member, Board of Directors, Active Auctioneers Association, 2000
- * Member, Board of Directors, Active Auctioneers Foundation, 2010
- * President, Active Auctioneers Foundation, 2014
- * President, Active Auctioneers Foundation, 2012
- * Certified, Benefit Auction Specialist, National Auctioneers Association